Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkayplayer News Discussion
Topic subjectRE: Bring new LIFE into the WORLD is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=182280&mesg_id=182461
182461, RE: Bring new LIFE into the WORLD is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Posted by nubianvision, Mon Feb-09-09 02:32 AM
>"all these children?" this is her third in about 11 years. Her children's fathers all take an active role in the raising of their children, which shows she has great taste and judgement in who she decides to breed with. Which is a lot more than I can say for many who marry and end up with four or five kids from one man and divorced from that same man a few years later. Its not like she dated these men a few months, got knocked up, broke up and found her a new nucca to be her next baby daddy.

I also think that daughters, sisters and nieces need to be taught their moral fibers from families hmmmmm perhaps their own mothers AND fathers, not celebrities.

It's not my place to judge someone right or wrong on their life choices just because they happen to be famous. Last I checked, the bible doesn't place more merit on one sin over another. Passing judgement is the same sin as premarital sex. *shrugs*

Congrats on the addition to your family. A child conceived in love to me, is always a beautiful thing.

>..but this woman is not even married and having all these
>children by different men!!??
>
>..so you want your daughters, sisters, nieces following her
>footsteps.
>
>GET MARRIED FIRST LADIES!!!