Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkayplayer News Discussion
Topic subjectyo
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=122349&mesg_id=148472
148472, yo
Posted by TotalRequestloveLive, Tue May-29-07 04:34 PM
Mike man, if it was that bad, from the bottom of my heart all you had to do was ask me for a refund man, would have been simple as that. I can't believe you're talking all this "report me to PayPal" jazz. I wasn't out to fuck you over man. I mean, before I go too far in defending myself I want to make clear that I am very sorry for the way you got caught up in my misfortuntes. But at the end of the day could have pulled the plug on our transaction any time, and just asked for a refund. I know it shouldn't come to that, but you never even asked. You just kept asking what the deal was, and I kept updating you. You kept hanging in there, so what am I supposed to do? I'm seriously sorry you got caught up in the bullshit that was going on at that time in my life man, but I'm an honest dude, and you could have had a refund at any point. You have a sincere apology from me, but that doesn't mean I'm cool with all this "report me to PayPal" shit, because it was never like that as far as I was aware of. You slipped through the cracks during a real hard time in my life, but I would have made shit right if you simply would have asked.