Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkayplayer News Discussion
Topic subjectQueens represent, buy the album when I drop it
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=122349&mesg_id=134191
134191, Queens represent, buy the album when I drop it
Posted by TotalRequestloveLive, Thu Dec-14-06 03:10 PM
My computer died man, I got hit with a monkey wrench. Relax.

But look, how did I benefit from you buying Game Therory? it ain't like Hov made you this promise. I realize you池e all sick of waiting, but I知 giving you something in exchange for nothing. I知 not benefiting in anyway man from you buying Game Theory. I was just trying to take one for the team, and help the crew out. And given their numbers, it looks like some of you should have followed suit. Now I値l apologize for the wait, but it痴 not like I got a cut of those CD sales or something, so ya値l need to relax.

When I知 technologically able to make good on this offer, I will. I知 trying damn hard to get you guys a Christmas present you know what I知 saying, but yes, this takes effort when you don稚 have access to computer with any sort of audio software and you work 10 hour days. Shit, the computer I知 on now doesn稚 even have a soundcard dude. Bottom line, I知 not mailing this iPod to someone just so you can get some motherfucking mp3s a little sooner. Sit tight, it値l be worth it. I知 sorry if I forced you not to settle for a burned copy of Game Theory.