Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkayplayer News Discussion
Topic subjectREUP-DATE
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=122349&mesg_id=131918
131918, REUP-DATE
Posted by TotalRequestloveLive, Tue Nov-14-06 01:23 PM
First off, of course I'm still taking people. Maybe I'll hook up the true pre-orderers with one more joint or something, but the Roots need some numbers, and that's what this is all about so email me and I'll figure out that shit later.

Now, as for actual news. My pops' computer where all the ripped and edited tracks are is comatose. The songs are safe, but the computer is off limits until my pops gets a new one because he doesn't want to lose everything until he backs it up, which will be soon. Now, alternatively, I could just re do everything on my own computer, but I don't have one. However, I recently ordered a laptop. I had to change the specs, and it's going to take a little longer.(I'm going through a tiny little company, cause I "knew a guy") but right now I'm just waiting on the paperwork. I should have a computer soon though. Believe me, I want a computer more than you want me to have a computer, so i'm frustrated too. But for real, you'd rather wait, because I'm feeling guilty about the delay and that'll translate well for you.

Bottom line, it definitely will be a merry christmas, it most likely won't be cause for thanks giving, know what I'm saying?