Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkayplayer News Discussion
Topic subjectUPDATE Time
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=122349&mesg_id=130066
130066, UPDATE Time
Posted by TotalRequestloveLive, Mon Oct-23-06 09:05 PM
yo, update or everyone.

*the good news is that I ripped everything and edited what I needed to.

*the bad is that is that its on my pops' crappy windows 98 computer and it currently won't boot up anymore.

*the decent news is that he's already ordered a new one, and is moving the hard drive over and everything is cool. It is however a waiting game.

but I should explain something... when I made this offer, I was not capable technologically in making good on this offer right then and there. I thought I would be able to, but then the computer situation went from sketchy, to bad, and now worse. Thing is, I had to make this offer when i did for the sake of helping game theory pre-order numbers. I know that's translated into people being getting angry about it, but you're getting something for nothing. It's not like I'm benefitting in ANY way from doing this. I was trying to drum up some excitment for the album as a sign of gratitude for receiving this amazing prize... I'm doing 90% of what I can to get these files to you as soon as I can. The 10% accounts for being dead tired after work and having fun.

So hang in there everyone. I never ever thought it would take this long, but it did. I can't speak for the ipod stuff, but the things I ripped, literally don't exist in mp3 form anywhere. So please, I'm trying to do something nice, just bare with me.

peace,
TotalRequestloveLive