Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkayplayer News Discussion
Topic subjectyo
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=122349&mesg_id=128694
128694, yo
Posted by TotalRequestloveLive, Mon Oct-09-06 11:04 AM
I can't find my minidisc player. That not only means that I can't rip the minidisc recorded stuff I've been sitting on for like 6 years, but that also means I don't know how else (without a huge wire) to rip the VHS stuff I'm sitting on (no laptop access, just a crapy Win98 desktop). I scoured the place for hours and found all these mini discs and all these VHS tapes, but now it all seems pretty useless. So that's the hold up. All this stuff is way across town at my parents place and I don't go there too much. I've got everything else lined up, but this one minidisc contains one of my knockout inclusions. If it weren't going to be such a bitch to email all couple hundred of you twice, I'd break this up into 2 installments, but alas, I gotta wait. I dedicated this weekend to finding that thing and I couldn't. I did gain some ground however in that I cleaned up the place so the next round or searching should go better.

Thanks to all the people who have had my back with this. It's a little annoying to hear whining when I'm doing this shit to be nice. And to all the whiners, look, the longer you wait, the longer i'll feel like I owe it to you to hook it up, so relax. I'm only taking my time so that this really a solid package