Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMake The Music
Topic subjectits an everlasting struggle...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=26&topic_id=7079&mesg_id=7110
7110, its an everlasting struggle...
Posted by willi_dudat, Sat Jun-03-06 08:22 PM
being someone who identifies himself as a producer/emcee, i to feel like im one of the few who can finesse the tracks i make properly...

does that make me egotistical??? to a point, yes... but its like if you renovated a car... you wanna be the mfkr drivin cause you spent the time and money to put it in its supreme condition...

all im sayin, is that when a mfkr "wreck my shit" (in the bad way) i dont take that lightly... so i opt to eliminate the issue and just go for self...

dan said it perfectly and i agree "i just dont trust anyone"... is that a problem??? yes but its not my problem... if mfkrs could be a bit more trustworthy and put in the time to get better at what they're doin (ie: "hone their craft") then its gold... but when you got nothin but bs, complaints about the musical vision, arguements about everything and so forth, who wants that shit!!! go somewhere else with that!!!

so yeah, i got my talents and i choose not to allow them to be taken advantage of... no piggy backin here baby, carry yo weight or get the hell out my formation (that's my military side talkin now)...

over and out
du