Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMake The Music
Topic subjectSelling My Akai MPC Studio + Akai MPK Mini
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=26&topic_id=46926&mesg_id=49309
49309, Selling My Akai MPC Studio + Akai MPK Mini
Posted by Green Lantern, Fri May-23-14 04:10 AM
All for 320 $

Ebay Link Below

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121347464976?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I'm selling my akai mpc studio for a very good price and i have it bundled with my akai mpk mini 25 Key Midi Keyboard. below are the specs for each. I've only owned the MPC studio and The mpk keyboard for about a week and a half... LIGHTLY USED... BOTH WORK PERFECTLY. i emailed Akai they unauthorized all the akai software so everything is Brand New, Fresh, and Ready for the New Owner to install without any hassle.

MPC studio features
Key Features
Fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer
Compact design is less than 1" thin and fits easily into a laptop bag
MPC SOFTWARE for Mac & PC with 128-track sequencing capability
16 backlit genuine MPC pads, legendary MPC workflow & MPC Swing
USB-powered with low-profile knobs and brushed aluminum body
Large LCD screen allows you to make tracks without having to look at your computer
Four touch-sensitive knobs provide enhanced MPC software control
System Requirements
Mac
2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
DVD-ROM drive
Windows
2GHz Pentium 4 or Celeron compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended)
2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Windows 7 (32 or 64-bit) or later
DVD-ROM drive
Akai MPK features....
25-key, 8-pad, 8-knob USB MIDI keyboard controller provides the most portable groove-infused command over computer-based digital audio workstations, sequencers, and more
25 velocity-sensitive mini-keyboard keys are highly portable; writing sessions, capturing ideas and studio use with nearly all music creation software
8 backlit, velocity-sensitive drum pads send MIDI data such as notes and program changes
Eight Q-Link knobs for controlling virtually any MIDI-assignable parameters in software
Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC; no driver installation required. Perfect for Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Studio One, Reaper, Digital Performer, Ableton, etc
USB-powered; no additional power cable needed
Sustain button, octave up and down, and tap tempo controls ensure your ideas translate from head to hardware