Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMake The Music
Topic subjectHAAAAAAAAAAAA @ Hov
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=26&topic_id=42707&mesg_id=43673
43673, HAAAAAAAAAAAA @ Hov
Posted by Flasher, Tue Jul-14-09 07:50 PM
you my nigga. mufuckas don't even know about that shit. i love that real shit, i bleed this man. scarface and the warriors soundtracks are MY SHIT!!!! funny thing, the openeing theme that mobb used on that joint with nas is not on the scarface ost record. you know the one were they're wylin on the speedboats. and the creepy synths at the beginning of warriors, you know where they show the the ferris wheel and all that... i just knew i was gonna make some technotic hot shit with it... but the stupid fuckin bastards who pressed up the record failed to consider that perhaps someone would want to smoke a lil dust and hear that eerie shit...

i'm glad you caught that, you the first one to catch me.

peace dawg

edit- and you know the people who hate on sampling are the ones who don't have any crates. or they don't know how to flip samples and it scares them. or they have vaginas and they prefer to talk about things like nail polish and reality tv rather than which james brown records have snatchable drums. anyone who's anyone in hip hip production music making understands that sampling is what made the most incredible records our culture has witnessed. anyone who says sampling is bullshit holds no water to me. what kind of ignorant son of a bitch says that kind of shit in 2009 anyway?

it's been said many times over, but let some of these fuckers who hate try and make a hot beat with a crafty sample flip. 99% of them would destroy the drum machine in frustration. the other 1% would have their lives changed and become black booger dusty thumb crate stackin break choppin mufuckas.