Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMake The Music
Topic subjectRE: I want to critique your music (no bullshit approach)...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=26&topic_id=35676&mesg_id=35778
35778, RE: I want to critique your music (no bullshit approach)...
Posted by BarTek, Thu Apr-03-08 08:58 PM
alright... your ish is banging... i like your range.. you have a great ear for inspiring/moving samples, and the way you piece them together is sweetness son, loved that shit...

i would say that your transitions are excellent but sometimes a tad bit choppy... it's very rare though... i'm getting picky here because i wanna hear it as tight as possible.. keep that shit as smooth as possible...

okay, i think your strength is obvious, as far as weakness... i'd say that your drums need more punch, a bit more presence... the patterns are tight but you could push those drums a bit forward.. a little more umph and a little more snap... you know like nice dime, full bodied.. on top and on the bottom...

i don't see anything that could really hold you back... especially because you know how to take the beat places... that's what good producers do.. take you on a journey, and i hear a lot of vision in your sound.. peace

@}-,-`-