Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMake The Music
Topic subjectRE: I'd be kind of surprised if them cats didn't click-track, though.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=26&topic_id=31254&mesg_id=31262
31262, RE: I'd be kind of surprised if them cats didn't click-track, though.
Posted by all stah, Wed Oct-17-07 02:29 PM
yes, im trying to run the remix at a different tempo, but that should not be an issue, because I can take the original ( the one with music to it) and match it to my beat, and everything is butter. The a capella should work in the same sense, no?

Yeah, that song is definitely not to tempo, not at all.

my beat is 97 bpms, I think the track is slightly slower, but I dont get any chipmunk vocals or anything like that. Its just not on beat.

This is my Achilles heel...and every beat maker or producer hates not being able to do something that they (1) have to do (2) want to do, and (3) should be able to do.

Im going to hit the ableton form.Those cats know their shit, because most of them are from overseas and rock ableton like underwear. I post here from time to time, because I know you know your shit and work with ableton. Plus, this board is very underrated. I hope it stays like this, a good no snark forum.