Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMake The Music
Topic subjectreviewed:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=26&topic_id=19544&mesg_id=19960
19960, reviewed:
Posted by araQual, Thu Dec-28-06 11:13 PM
man, i think u already kno i like ur shit. using ur "buttafly boom" joint on the upcoming Lesson Mixtape.

"evolutionsolmusic": very funky. needs another instrument, or maybe more keys to beef things up. sounds a little barebones to me. get like a harmonica solo in there or sumn lol. just needs an extra thing to make it sound like a complete song for me. the drums are boomin.

"luxurious relaxation": lady, ur drum game is fierce. u really create a mood and stick with it. holy crap, the drum break near the 2min mark is lovely! this is riiiight up there with best i've heard sofar in this whole thread/post.

"on the 9sometimes 1": i think i just zoned out to this one. track was over before i realised it. i guess that's a good thing? i'm not even high right now (wish i WAS...fuckn lazyass dealer takin xmas holidays).

"selma": i like the way u chop samples. if i wasn't such a lazyass beatmaker, i would do something similar. but my mind is always moving at a million miles a second, so i never stop and give myself time to finely chop shit up. kudos on that. it may just be my speakers, but the bass is distorting in some places, but it's alright in others. some funkyass bass riffs in here.

V.