Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMake The Music
Topic subjectupdate
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=26&topic_id=17141&mesg_id=45303
45303, update
Posted by Tw3nty, Fri Apr-23-10 06:20 PM
3rdsideproductions is the crew

Still in DC

Dance/Pop/R&B/HipHop

Using NUENDO and FLStudio and Logic 9 to sequence and for any pre production. Pro tools for post production and whatever plugins that arent compatible with the above. Still using Motif, Triton and Phantom Racks. Just got a Roland G5 its ok, the motif is still my primary keyboard. I use a Yamaha S80 for midi and the weighted key feel. I got an MPC now but its collecting dust because I can achieve so much more by just importing the sounds from the MPC into a better organized format.

5 years been doing the style I've created but I have been in music all my life, just classical based music tho.

Currently living my dream, free studio time, apprentice to 2 time grammy winning audio engineer and part owner.

Inspired by good song structure and intense performance and people who seek to change the game.

I think I would have liked to have had Piano lessons starting from a young age and some drum training, but I went out and got a drum set so its not too late. I plan on taking lessons for both.