Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMake The Music
Topic subjectRE: ^^ REAL TALK^^
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=26&topic_id=15028&mesg_id=15520
15520, RE: ^^ REAL TALK^^
Posted by UrbanCowgRRL, Thu Sep-21-06 02:41 PM
and after reading the ENTIRE post...i think most the "culprits" of not ever buying the released stuff aren't involved in this thread...cause let's be honest, between bling47.com and rensoul and other outlets that ma dukes has put her stamp of approval on, most of this stuff HAS been released by now...but who's buying it?

the reason most of y'all are on high emotions is because of how much this man has touched y'all, knowing him or not... and how much you want to see the WORLD finally hear him and respect him...we lose sight that most of us here reading this aren't the problem....

i agree w/ prov too, but then again, he's always pretty level headed...

tell these "friends" that you slide a beat tape to to go out and buy vol. 1 ....fantastic vol. 2...donuts...welcome to detroit....j-88....jaylib....shining.....bling47instrumentals....phatkat shit....tribe love movement....common like water for chocolate...

i know YOU ALl own them...but damn...keep this shit going...take it on yourselves...don't just rhyme over a dilla beat at a show...hold that shit up and tell people they are STILL sleeping...we did it when he was alive...do it now in his honor....

jussayin'...

much love,
Kyle

"but why oh why do you feel you need to take over the world when you already rule? " ~ calamity june