Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMake The Music
Topic subjectDon't steal the text books...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=26&topic_id=15028&mesg_id=15362
15362, Don't steal the text books...
Posted by artbymotorcity, Tue Sep-19-06 01:38 PM
>That material was
>already released and deny it if you will.....but that link
>probably educated someone on who he was to make them want to
>go and dig and buy something else of his. Your source ....you
>may want to give him a good talking to though. And if my man's
>material is still wack to you after all that....then fine. But
>pick a better forum for your insults.

Your wrong on many fronts in this post Lunchbox... but I'll let Shoes handle all that.

What I need to speak my mind on is that this material was NOT released... it was burned, bootlegged, copied & passed around. Dilla didn't want it around, he didn't like it. I don't care what you say about "Bootlegging"... If Wally did what everyone says he did, then he was VIOLATING... but putting UNRELEASED material out there ain't right.

I haven't been around this OKWorld for very long, only since late february when I heard folks like Black Thought & Skillz were leaving notes on the boards... I wanted to read them, then got compelled to post myself.

I'm here now & if I see people putting Dilla material on these boards for public consumption, I will continue to put folks on blast. Playing it for your friends or directing them to a place where they can listen to the material is EDUCATION, what your talking about is stealing the text books from the classroom & taking them bitches home for yaself. I wasn't here on the boards when all these violating cats your talking about was doin what they was doin... but I'm here now & I'm not going to be spoon fed bullshit.

-----------------