Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMake The Music
Topic subjectI don't doubt that at all, fam....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=26&topic_id=15028&mesg_id=15174
15174, I don't doubt that at all, fam....
Posted by Nicolay, Fri Sep-15-06 07:36 PM
There's some shit-for-brain's on this website that abuse the comfort of anonymity that the internet offers them... but you'll see that on any website.

I have a lot of ambiguous feelings about downloading. I personally don't think I have a problem with people downloading my shit that's been officially released, as a way of "testdriving". Hopefully they'll buy it if they like it. But lord knows... when Connected first got leaked, in all its unmixed, unmastered and unfinished glory, half a year before the intended release, I was ready to go bezerk like my man Michael Douglas in Falling Down.

In general, shit that wasn't supposed to be available to the general public should not be spread, period. But those beat tapes have been "out there" for a minute, and have been thoroughly talked about by some well respected heads, up to the liner notes for The Shining. Cats are gonna wanna know what the big deal is.

Bottomline is, everything possible should be done to make sure that the big homie's medical bills can be taken care of so they're no longer a burden to his family. Everyone that's looking out for that has got my full 100% support.

Nicolay