Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMake The Music
Topic subject!! The Shining EP !! Someone plz extract the tracks from the picture vinyl!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=26&topic_id=14414&mesg_id=14414
14414, !! The Shining EP !! Someone plz extract the tracks from the picture vinyl!!!!
Posted by Lyrikal_kid, Sun Sep-03-06 05:48 AM
Hey. yall for all you dilla fans out and the dilla fans who got the picture i consider you guys all lucky "especially if you got 2 of them"... i only got one.....and yeah and for some other peeps they wish to it but yall know how the copies ran out!! so whut im saying is if anyone out there whos got the picture disc of the shining EP PLEASE EXTRACT THE SONGS IN GOOD QUALITY FOR PEOPLE OUT HERE AND ZIP EM UP AND POST EM UPP....the EP has only 7 songs consisting of "SIDE A : So Far So Good (feat. Common & D' Angelo) Radio Edit/Inst./Album Version" & "SIDE B : Baby (feat. Guilty Simpson & Madlib) Dirty/Clean/Inst." and also a BONUS "Love (feat. Pharoahe Monch) please keep dilla movin for others who wish to have this beatiful piece by having the INSTRUMENTALS on thier list.......and a dilla fan myself, im also letting all dilla fans know about this.. please let us all share this love ...... peace... keep DILLA!! one..