Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMake The Music
Topic subjectRE: I realized something, there are no quality beatmakers in this forum.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=26&topic_id=10089&mesg_id=48805
48805, RE: I realized something, there are no quality beatmakers in this forum.
Posted by Marcos Bernal, Thu Dec-20-12 10:09 AM
So I wanted to ask you what you feel is good music and who you like u mentioned J Dilla - who else? I feel you mightve come off a bit strong... but i mean its true that music just aint the same no more... I miss the days of the 90s and the crispy boom bap... i like Fat Jon hes pretty nice... so i mean theres cats out there doin the boom bap its just not as popular to do as much anymore with sample n copywrite infringement... if u felt like checkin my stuff out - go to reverbnation.com lookup: Messiah Strong Records - constructive critiques welcome - keep in mind im only workin with an MPC2000xl with the ole school floppy drive and a Roland XP-80 wiht three missin' Keys - and all my stuff was recorded fromthe headphones jack - trying a save up for the 8 outs thing and somethign to virtually multitrack on PC with - entry-level wise - Big Shalom...