Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMake The Music
Topic subjectRE: I realized something, there are no quality beatmakers in this forum.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=26&topic_id=10089&mesg_id=43937
43937, RE: I realized something, there are no quality beatmakers in this forum.
Posted by LucidDreamer85, Tue Aug-11-09 04:14 PM
>http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=64492
>I just listened to your "Beats". I cannot believe you had the
>nerve to post what you posted. I've never been one to clown
>other's artistic endeavors but since you posted twhat you
>posted I've got to call it like I hear it.
>All of your tracks sound like two pieces of doodoo being
>rubbed together by Hitler in hell's landfill.
>How you gonna talk all that ying yang when your music barely
>passes as music? This thread has got to be a joke. Please tell
>me you're kidding.

LOLOLOLOL I just listened to his beats........

THEY sound like they were made on fruity 2.......by a 5 year old..

I will never call somebody out on their beats sucking......unless they ask me too or they are cocky like you...

Those are some of the worst beats I have ever heard in the history of any genre of music in any era of music....

Pretty much your beats are like a standard cheasy drum loop with maybe a note here and there of some kind....

There is no music in your music......

I have yet to post any of my stuff because I'm kind of hesitant to hear some constructive crit.....but after hearing your shit I feel confident enough that my beats won't be the worst on this site after hearing yours...

And once again.......I only post this because you are so cocky about calling out everyone else's beats and then you have the nerve to speak on the behalf of J Dilla ....a legendary beat maker like you think he would like your trash?

Dude you need a reality check.......Your friends must be bold face lyin when they tell you your stuff is " hot" ....

You sound like a 6 year old trying to re-create pharrell beats...