Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectAnother Question..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=9088&mesg_id=9262
9262, Another Question..
Posted by Sn3F, Thu May-22-03 10:33 AM
Yess.. Another One...

The thing i don't get.. and what i thought was really corny..

Why does he reaches in her body and kinda fetish like, massages her heart to make her alive again!? Is it to show That He knows now that, not only in the 1st matrix he can Ignore the rules and jump From Building to building.. but now also he knows that the 'real world' is only a 2nd matrix and therefore also there he can fly as fast as superman and.. shit, why not reach into someones body and make her alive again! What will Happen with Trinity now the Whole Plot from the architect to let trinity die is Cancelled by Neo!? Is she gonna play a Major part in revolutions!? and is she indeed the "mother of the matrix"?! Or do you believe Persephone is That "mother" since architect talked about an EMPATHIC machine, when he talked about the 'Mother'!? My guess would be, that persephone is, as stated in the reply 1 or 2 above, she is 'the old trinity' who once was with frenchy like trinity now is with neo and wants to feel some plain ol' love.. My guess would be that trinity's role in revolutions will be much bigger than frenchy's wifey.. WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH TRINITY AND WHO IS SHE!? SHE's STUCK IN MY HEAD GODDAMNIT! AAAAH!

ps.

Excuse me for Randomly putting in Capital Letters.. The Matrix programmed me to Be someone Who likes that and does so.. I'm not the kind of person Who goes INFINITELY AGAINST THE GRAIN -black Thought- and asks myself HEY WHAT IS THE MATRIX And tries to understand everything.. I Just go Left when the road Goes Left..