Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectsome thoughts
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=9088&mesg_id=9261
9261, some thoughts
Posted by jdee, Wed May-21-03 08:49 PM
the oracle, i beleve, found out that a process could be created to keep the matrix in place. a wild goose chase for the "free-minded" in zion, a way to have the one reload the matrix.

the matrix program is flawed...not all of its inhabitants accept the programing. this creates a anomoly within the program, this being the one or neo.

the one, i believe, has the potential to destroy the matrix. therefore, the oracles prophcey was created to guide the one to the end and the begining for all, the matrix reloading.

if that is true then the "real world" would be a part of the matrix, or another layer of control. this is because, according to the architect, the one would have to choose the next inhabitants of zion...the 14 females and 7 males(or whatever).

this i believe is the real shit now. neo has become aware of this second layer of control and now is able to manipulate it just like the first layer of the matrix. that is why he can feel the sentinels aproching.

but i have a question now. the existance of both man and machine is intertwined. man exists for the matrix, the matrix exists for man. how is all going to play out