Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectAgreed, Mel. Also...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=9088&mesg_id=9123
9123, Agreed, Mel. Also...
Posted by DawgEatah, Thu May-15-03 09:14 AM
Bshelly, you may be right about the transferance of Neo's powers to the real World. But if you are, I will probably end up hating the whole trilogy. Because the fundamental idea of the trilogy is that we don't have powers in the real world, but in the Matrix we do because we can hack the system, in a sense. That is the idea that the whole movie is based on. All these computer hackers are seeing past the facade of their fabricated world. So the ONLY way I can see how I can accept Neo destrying those Sentinals in the Real World is if the Real World is just another layer of the Matrix that no one anticipated. Also there are too many references in The Architect's scene that ellude to this theory.

Back from the dead.

坐中之中中坐中之中中坐中之中中坐中之中中坐中之中中坐中之中中坐中之中中坐中之

Disgust is an appropriate reaction to most situations. ~Jenney Holzer

Every battle is a chance to see another cat lose to me/I don't write battle raps. I write eulogies. ~Blueprint

Every dog has his day, and even more so in rhymin'/So I decided that I'd never play the fire hydrant. ~Blueprint