Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectGarbage
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=8921&mesg_id=9077
9077, Garbage
Posted by Venus, Mon May-19-03 06:04 AM
*SPOILER*

I can't believe I spent my $8.50 on this mess. It was 20 mins. worth of cool action, and two hours worth of babbling and bad acting that really could have been said/done in less than half that amount of time.

First of all, wtf is going on on Zion? As soon as Morpheus started giving that corny speech, I new the rest was going to be downhill. What the hell was was up with the 20 minute sex scene? There's no sex in the Matrix! The world is about to end, and they're going at it? WTF??? The whole sex/dancing orgy scene needs to be DELETED.

Most of the acting was terrible. The commander sucked, the Emperor guy sucked, all the people on the Council sucked. Even Lawrence Fishburne and Jada, at certain points, sucked. The acting at the end where Neo is trying to bring Trinity back was the pinnacle of suckiness. How the hell is he just reaching into her body and ish? Then, she's supposed to be dying and they're making out. That makes no sense. They love each other - we get it. The only scene they needed to show this was the bathroom scene with Persephone, and how she was ready to beat ol' girls ass. That was classic.

The best part was the freeway scene, although it dragged out a bit at the end. Those twins were sick. Them and the Key Maker were the only interesting characters in the whole movie. Then, how the hell are they gonna kill the Key Maker? That ish pissed me off.

I know it was supposed to be philosophical and ish, but there was just way too much talking. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, needs to have a 10 minute monologue.

I think I'll skip the 3rd movie, and act like the second one never happened.