Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectRE: Official Matrix Reloaded Review Thread
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=8921&mesg_id=8991
8991, RE: Official Matrix Reloaded Review Thread
Posted by godman, Fri May-16-03 06:01 AM
Yo I saw that shit again. That shit was INCREDIBLE!

I actually liked tha Burly Brawl better now. Overall that shit was hot and in time I think everyone who doesn't like it will realize that.

You can't compare the novelty and newness of the seeing the 1st one to the 2nd. It had alot of shit to live up to.

The orijinal had a corny ressurection scene and a long boring stretch too. But too me everything moved pretty fast in Reloaded and Zion didn't suck. It maybe wasn't MAD EXCITING but whatever.

Reloaded may not be better than The Matrix(and why should it have to be, The matrix was first) but it was a really good movie.

The whole movie made sense ya'll just have to pay attention.

The agents made upgrades therefore they can't be disposed as easily as when NEO kills Smith in the 1st film. Also Neo is fighting multiple motherfuckers so combine UPGRADES + MULTIPLE AGENTS/VILLIANS and you have more difficult fights for NEO.

Also that would have been wack if NEO could kick motherfuckers asses with one kick. We would have a 10 min movie.

I also belive that they made this film more humorous because 1)They would be no conclusion(you can't have the movie be dark and serious and then not conclude) 2) Alot of bad things were gonna occur and so they had to balance the mood(again they would be no conclusion).

I think Revolution is gonna kick ASS! It's gonna tie up everything and have the Greatest fight EVER!