Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectNever satisfied? I just said Spiderman 2 was a GREAT movie?!?!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=86338&mesg_id=86488
86488, Never satisfied? I just said Spiderman 2 was a GREAT movie?!?!
Posted by dgonsh, Mon May-07-07 02:26 PM
this one sucked. it did. it did. it did. it did. it did. IT DID!

im often satisfied with superhero movies. i dont expect all that much from the average new superhero movie. but when a franchise and its stars/director have set such a high level of expectation, they couldnt have failed more. like i said, 90% of it was awful.

maybe this is the lack of comic book reading experience in me but in the final fight scene with Venom and Sandman, Sandman suddenly turns into the fucking Stay Puff Marshmallow Man and all my friends looked at one another and said "Yo! He's tooooo damn big"

so much of it just felt awkward and wrong. okay, i was being a little hard on Aunt May in my review. i just wish they would let her do something that wasnt sooooo 1 dimensional. she dosnt have to be so blind all the time.

and what the hell is up with that Kate Moss neighbor of Peter's? WHY THE FUCK IS SHE ALWAYS MIXING A DAMN BATTER? but it was funny when Pete was on the phone telling her "Milk....You Got any Nuts? Make me some cookis with nuts!" i laughed at that scene.