Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectParting your hair to the right is EVIL!!!!!!!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=86338&mesg_id=86434
86434, Parting your hair to the right is EVIL!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by alias for mrhood75, Sat May-05-07 04:06 PM
Yeah, this movie was not very good. Actually I dug the first hour, as the action sequences were dope and the drama was actually bearable. After that, the corniness got to be too much, the acting blew, and every time the tried to get serious, I couldn't help but laughing. Along with the rest of the audience. Yet it wasn't that much "fun" for a comic book movie. Even the action sequences towards the end were lame and ridiculous. And the news broadcast shit was horrible.

I will say that Harry Osborn was much more interesting this time around. The Sandman stuff was cool, but he's really never been that interesting of a villain. They kep on repeating "My daughter is dying." Of what?!?! They never said. Apparently not something that would kill her in any reasonably short amount of time. As she was alive when Uncle Ben go shot, and she's still "dying" years later.

Venom is a fairly interesting villain, but they didn't give him much interesting to do here.

Yeah, skip it. Unless maybe a cheap matinee.