Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectRE: Eh, yes and no (more spoilers, sort of)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=86338&mesg_id=86385
86385, RE: Eh, yes and no (more spoilers, sort of)
Posted by gluvnast, Fri May-04-07 01:27 PM
like is said, it NOT COMPLETELY accurate, but parker or spiderman the point was parker exposed brock as a fraud and ruined his career..that did happen in the comic book, regardless if it was as the role of spiderman or not...that's a bit TOO nitpicky because that's not a drastic change...it's like complaining to the MOVIE version of the origin of spiderman not being accurate (which it wasn't)..you see whut i'm saying?

pretty much whut i was saying the PREMISE of the origin was accurate...parker did get rid of the symbiote by accidently hitting the large cathedral bell...it the symbiote DID find its alternative host with brock which both of them shared the common goal of revenge on spiderman...

eddie brock career WAS ruined thru parker (regardless if he was or wasn't spiderman) due to parker/spiderman exposing him as a fruad

and the way spiderman outsmarted venom was similar to the comic as well....

but i agree, which i did mention had venom had time...there should of been a full separate feature about this