Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectLITTLE things in movies that you find ridiculously hillarious....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=84673&mesg_id=84673
84673, LITTLE things in movies that you find ridiculously hillarious....
Posted by MANHOODLUM, Fri Sep-15-06 04:04 PM
It might not be an obvious gag, or maybe it was a mistake that you took notice of when no one else did. These things usually pop out at me when I'm not even watching a movie...I might be in the shower or in traffic or something, but..

I'm going to list a couple.

"Friday". I mean, this is pretty much a standard in any dvd collection, and the movie is funny as hell, but one thing that just jumped out at me yesterday. When Deebo is hitting Craig and Smokey up for money, and they're telling him they're broke, and Deebo says "Ya'll are some ballers, and your broke!". LOL How is Deebo going to call them ballers? Weren't they 2 broke guys sitting on the porch high (Craig lost his job). That shit had me laughing yesterday. He said it so matter-of-factly, too...like he was so surprised they didn't have any money.

"Rush Hour 2". Coincedentally, another Chris Tucker-related moment. My boy pointed this one out to me. When Jackie Chan and Tucker were fighting the guys in the massage spa in their towels, and one of them yells something to the other (I forget). They flash to Tucker and he had a guy picked up over his head, then just drops him. lol WTF? I can't believe I didn't notice this before it was pointed out, but... Tucker just brought him up over his head, arms completely extended, and just dropped him lol

"The Big Lebowski". This shouldn't count, 'cause this whole movie is funny. I mean, someone sneezes...the shit is funny in this movie. Even tho Steve Buscemi (sp) doesn't have alot of lines in this movie, and alot of gags were pulled off wrather in his expense, when John Goodman says "Fuckin nazis", and he says "They were nazi's dude?"...you'd be hard=pressed to find a better example of unintentional comic genius that the way he says that lol

Add on