Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectI saw it with 3-D and the Imax. It was cool experience (some spoilers)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=83499&mesg_id=83717
83717, I saw it with 3-D and the Imax. It was cool experience (some spoilers)
Posted by Dae021, Tue Jul-05-11 09:19 AM
I'll say this, the plot doesn't make a lot of sense. The twist was predictable, but hey I guess if you're gonna get rid of a great character quickly that's one way to do it.

The wreckers were a great addition to the team, but my question is and will always remain, why is it 200 against 7? Seriously 7 autobots and an entire city of decepticons WTF.

- I'm just at the point where i've resigned myself to the fact that they don't give Tyrese any lines they just let him do what he think his character would say "aww yea ya'll come with us" Oh my that's bad.

- Seeing Terry Tate office Linebacker was an added unexpected plus.

- Soundwave was really small compared to Megatron which i didn't think was true at all, but hey you've got to find a way to make the scale work. But Shockwave on the other hand was enormous! Not the damn building eater thing, but the actual robot was HUGE. Prime served that fool though.

- The only robots you get real close looks at are (Optimus, Bee, Sentinel, Megtron, and Starscream) everyone else you sort of have to guess what they look like. That pisses me off, this is a movie about the robots, fuck Sam, Fuck carley, and why and in blue hell fuck couldn't they have used an alleyway in DC?

- So the Autobots went from staging a surprise attack to captured in 3 frames. Heavy editing, i'm sure that was a running time casualty that they just figured people wouldn't care about.

- I tried explaining to my man why there's no explosions in space and he wasn't hearing me "They're robots they could ride with the windows down if they wanted to"

- All in all fun SUPER mindless flick I probably would've disliked more if it were for the IMAX and 3-D