Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectThree's Company
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=7601&mesg_id=7770
7770, Three's Company
Posted by johnbook, Fri Aug-22-03 08:22 PM
I did not think Suzanne Somers was cute. Joyce DeWitt, on the other hand, was hot, especially when she had the short haircut. She always used to wear those Dove shorts, so you could always see her legs. I know she starred in a few "Love Boat"'s, but she really didn't have a career afterwards.

I watched almost the entire series, and it was kind of sad in the last episode when Joyce DeWitt had to say goodbye to John Ritter. In the show there was always the obvious sexual tension, and even with two women, Jack Tripper never got with any of them. Just innocent flirting and the occasional kiss. Yet when the last episode was shown, you just wished they could've went into the room and had one last shag for the road.

I am sure the looks on their faces were really saying "this is the last show, not sure where my career is headed next" but at times there was a lot more chemistry between the two characters than most people realized. Janet wanted to get with Jack, and Jack always wanted to get with Janet. But for whatever reason, they both had their own lives and never managed to merge as one. Too bad, because that would have been the perfect way to end the show.

p.e.a.c.e.
-John Book

"Great album, and so good to hear labels like yourselves releasing the music you totally believe in, respect. Love the Flevans piano roller, and John Book's party breaks." -LTJ Bukem