Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectthats loving a sandwich too much!!!! (reviews)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=5811&mesg_id=5834
5834, thats loving a sandwich too much!!!! (reviews)
Posted by ricky_BUTLER, Wed Nov-05-03 12:58 PM
>A review on Quiznos

(WINKthe last oneWINK)

-(1)

Quizno's restaurants are a nice change from ordinary submarine sandwich shops. The key difference is the toasted bread that Quizno's uses. Each sub is warmed through a conveyor toaster, making sure that your sub comes out hot and delicious.

The bread is only part of the reason why Quizno's subs are so tasty. The other reason is the quality ingredients and spices. The Mesquite Chicken with Bacon, for instance, includes all- white chicken strips with smoky mesquite flavor topped with bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, cool ranch dressing, and assorted spices. It all adds up to a delectable sub sandwich treat.
-(2)

Regular Menu:
The main choices in the menu are, of course, the sandwiches. The best ones are the Classic Italian, the Meatball Sandwich, and the Bistro Beef. All sandwiches are toasted, and that’s because none of them are good cold, or even room temperature, so all sandwiches are best toasted. They never burn the sandwiches, which was one of my biggest fears when I first visited Quizno’s. They have other types of sandwiches like turkey breast, and such. Anyways, they also added salads to their menus, and from third-party opinion, they’re great as well.
-(3)

I love Quizno's so much that I have filled out a marriage application to wed their Double Cheese Melt. We were just in the courting stage until I tasted that savory, robust, orgasmic Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing. Well, this is one bachelor who is not letting his Cinderella slip into the oversized hands of Jared. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SUB, FATMAN!

However, I do have a confession to make though. On Sundays, when Susan (my Double Cheese Melt) isn't looking, I sometimes get the urge to fondle the Small Garden Salad and treat in a health-code-violating manner the Carrot Bundt Cake. I talked with my clergyman, Russ who works the midnight shift, and he told me these feelings of anxiousness and confusion where natural during these times. I hope he's right.

I don't think I can ever love another 8 inch deli specialty quite like Susan.