Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectYeah I don't think I can watch Tim Burton's Batman ever again....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=57499&mesg_id=58075
58075, Yeah I don't think I can watch Tim Burton's Batman ever again....
Posted by engineegro, Wed Jul-23-08 01:20 AM
Heath was so good I can't even watch Nicholson's Joker. It would seem way too cartoonish and his origin was so cheesy (falling into chemicals????). All the actors were perfect in there roles. Even Julia Roberts brother lol. That was cool how they brought Scarecrow back in the beginning.

Reasons why I think they should make one more Batman movie:

- They built up the whole story about Batman truly being hated and a vigilante, so another villain has to come along so Gotham needs him again. Question is which villain...Scarecrow, Riddler, BANE???? (that would be awesome actually), Penguin, Poison Ivy, Harley Race, CATWOMAN??? There are actually some cool villains they could work with so even though it won't make up for not having Heath I think they'll be ok.

- Harvey isn't dead. Didn't you see that the coin landed on heads when he fell.

- Gordon needs a whole movie as commissioner.

- We need at least some semblance of Robin. I know I may get hate for it but there should be a Robin....maybe some sort of protege, he wouldn't have to be the sidekick I guess.

I got frustrated with Imax being sold out ever night so I went to a regular theatre which was great still. The Watchmen preview was pretty dope too.