Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectim just gonna list off random things running through
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=57499&mesg_id=57745
57745, im just gonna list off random things running through
Posted by illadelphgurl, Sat Jul-19-08 01:40 AM
my head. saw it on imax tonite, a must see for the city shots and building jumps. of course all spoilers, but im assuming everyone in this post has seen it already.

-i cannot get over heath's mannerisms and dialogue as joker. like all of you said above, that. was. joker. like he was a real person and you were watching videos of him, not an actor.

-what they incinuated with the face cutting was TERRIFYING. i loved it. and i loved how he changed his story everytime he did it about his scars.

-the jokers henchmen constantly being changed/upgraded/killed. when he first told them how it was gonna be (pool stick) WOW. i thought it was genius he had burnout and homeless type of teens be the first recruited.

-i thought rachels character was very important, and going into this i was kinda dreading her so shame on me. im actually very upset she got killed off, i think batman needed some glimmer of hope and now everything is to shit, even ALFRED would be distant from now on if you think about it. and rachel didnt need to die, harvey was already nearing a breaking point so he could have scared rachel away after the injury.

-i would have LOVED to see harley quinn. even if it was some quirky cameo. ya know, a braud delivering an envelope to the judge in the car with a NEW YORK ACCENT. anything. i have some really creative ideas where they could have fit her in.

-also, this got me thinking of the animated series--- loved the 2 faced coin that got burnt in the explosion. tons of symbolism.

-i hated the scarecrow/batman imposter/mob scene. retarded and pointless. and i thought all the hungry rabid dog shit throughout the movie was disturbing and wack.

-liked the ferry idea, but it went on too long. they could have just cut right to big convict guy approaching the detinator the same time as businessman wanted to push it, then show 12 midnite, show nothing exploding, then show their final actions.

-im wondering just now if i missed some homage/cameo type shit cuz there was sooo much going on.

(i probably have all kinds of spelling errors, im really tired)