Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectRevolutions.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=5707&mesg_id=5803
5803, Revolutions.
Posted by Hitokiri, Thu Nov-06-03 12:20 PM
Personally, i loved it and for the same reasons Nettrice did. I think people came into the movie looking for the wrong things. i came in not expecting anything, not as in i expected it to suck, but...just not having any preconcieved notions as to what would happen or what would or wouldn't be explained. I left very pleased.

SPOILERS:

What I didn't like was the death of Trinity, and that Neo didn't return to Zion(he ain't dead ya'll). The punch(you know what punch) was the dopest use of SFX EVER. I was hoping that when Smith was taking over Neo that when the black goo had cleared, it would've been Neo standing there... I don't fully understand Sati--how she was conceived and how she can made that sunrise but... There is no line in the world that could've been better and more meaningful than when Neo, after being asked why he wouldn't stay down and why he kept fighting, said "Because i choose to" my favorite line in the movie...my one of my favorite lines ever, especially in the context of these movies.

END SPOILERS

I thought it was great... i give it a B+ to an A-.