Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectRE: Your Top 5 PTP OKPs
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=54731&mesg_id=54827
54827, RE: Your Top 5 PTP OKPs
Posted by DrNO, Thu Jun-21-07 01:46 PM
Yogaflame - He'd come off as a bit of a dick if he wasn't able to justify his opinions, which he always manages to do. Plus he's just a stand up guy.... for a native of this town at the very least.

Navajo Joe - Funny. Has the same taste as I do except in the few notable cases where he's absolutely entirely wrong on every level. He needs to post more.

Janey - Awesome. I don't really have to research at all to find books I want to read because of her. Sometimes I don't have to go further than the mailbox.

Buckshot - Funniest guy on this site and almost always right about comic books.

Afkap - This sites best instigator and one of the smartest guys around. Good to have a solid contrarian around.

Mynoriti - Because he's a good dude and has been around since I can remember.

Lonesome D - Because he's into comics and country. Aces.

Polarbearstoenails - He gave jimmy kimmel too much credit, but not even that tarnishes his good name in my book. Even my dad is a fan.

KF - I'd talk to him more but I've run out of Commie quips.

JRennolds - For being the life blood of the PTP. Not for being a republican-ever.

Sponge - He is, as we all know, under rated but very valuable.

Colonelk - Sometimes bugs me, but I still read.

Franko - Likes bad movies for being fun and is into theater. How come I like him?

Bridgetown - Under rated as well. I'm usually in agreement with him.