Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectBIG LOVE
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=54731&mesg_id=54803
54803, BIG LOVE
Posted by buckshot defunct, Wed Jun-20-07 05:31 PM
Prep Time Posse - Ah, saving the best for first. It's not that I don't want to pick the collective apart... I could easily think of a dozen great things to say about each and every one of these people. But I'm pressed for time and I'm pretty sure these fine folks know how fond I am of them already. Besides, our strength is in how we come together. We're a lot like Voltron that way. Only we're a Voltron with no discernable head and about half a dozen assholes.

kurlyswirl - Blah blah blah female voice blah blah blah Sopranos blah blah Tennis. Look, she likes cooking shows and appreciates a good 'When Animals Attack' story. She's gold in my book.

Janey - I hear she's watching TV now. Is that true?

Stylez Dainty - Funny dude. That 'You Me and Dupree' post is one of the greatest works of literature ever created by humans.

Navajo Joe - Shows up about as often as Haley's Comet, and rocks me twice as hard. He's also way too cool to even show up in this post.

Yogaflame - Another cat who needs to drop this whole 'I have a real life' pretense and just needs to plain post more often. He comes off as a real 'suffers no fools' type of guy but deep down I think he truly enjoys mixing it up with some of these idiots. Which brings me to my next subject...

The Idiots - Without your posts what would PTP be, besides a more literate, tolerant, and all around better place? So big ups to each and every one of you. You know who you are. Then again, you probably don't.

King Friday, Sponge, Uncle Climax, Colonel K, Deebot, and the rest of you hardcore filmies - Funny, intelligent dudes who make your Netflix queue a more beautiful place. I don't chop it up with these guys too often, because I know when I'm outclassed. But I do enjoy reading their posts.

Bagsaglia - Oh he's talking about it all right.

JungleSouljah - Good people

All the BSG Heads -You know what time it is. So say we all, muthafuckas!!!

Big Nick - A loveable curmudgeon whose positive post count is teetering dangerously towards the double digits. He wrote a book, how cool is that?

The Hollywood Insiders - Zootown, SoulHonkey, Ryan M, etc etc. Lots of neat little insights and anecdotes from these cats. Always a pleasure.

PolarbearsToenails - What's not to love about radio's sweetheart? Great dude, hell of a talent, and if there's any justice in this world will be a millionaire by the time he's 30.
I donated 10 bucks to his show once and have yet to receive my tote. No hard feelings though.

Frank Longo - Obviously fishing for compliments here so I figure I'd at least name check him right quick. (Kidding, Frankie!)

The Class Clowns - Jigga, DawgEatah, Bridgetown etc. etc. Always good for an LOL or two.

Mynoriti - Strikes me as a funny, smart and well rounded dude.

Mr Mech - Shows up about three times a year with some off the wall Star Trek topic. That just really tickles me for some reason.

etc etc etc

You said 5, right?