Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectRight...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=54621&mesg_id=54715
54715, Right...
Posted by auragin_boi, Thu May-24-07 10:29 AM
Jazz in particular is horrid...how can he even walk with those legs?

Everyone says that you can't make them look unrealistic but the new designs for the movie look MORE unrealistic, it's like how could all those damn parts and details even fit into a car? And even then, like transforming cars are real...GTFOH. Let Optimus' tires disappear into his legs or some shit...who cares as long as it looks cool and similar to the history.

I like THIS version much better (the clip above). Even in it, you still see the tires on bumblebee (unlike the 80's cartoon).

The worst thing about the new designs is he took away the faces.

That's kinda how I determined the differences between characters. They all had simpler faces/heads.

Bay's designers fucked up, we all know it if you watched TF's as a kid. But I still think the movie will be entertaining and have a decent plot. I just hope I'm not annoyed at the CGI of the robots movements. If everything is fluent, I'll still enjoy the film, just not as much as I would if the movie looked more like the clip above.