Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectRE: Steven Speilberg directed the LIVING FUCK out of Goonies, huh?!?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=54066&mesg_id=54183
54183, RE: Steven Speilberg directed the LIVING FUCK out of Goonies, huh?!?
Posted by Big Chief Rumbletummy, Wed Nov-07-07 09:19 PM
>i'll do as i please.
neat

most of the movies you listed are ones
>he financed, ala he gets producer credit.

Dude, most of the movies I listed have about as much to do with Steven Spielberg as Amy Irving, ala none. Ala u akbar, you have firsthand knowledge of him financing the coming of age melodrama "Yellow Rivers". Was that before or after he financed "Under the Bleachers" dir. by Seymour Tookus? ala abdelnaaby, you still don't know what you're talking about.

im talking about
>films he actually directed. gump is not one of them, i thought
>it was, but i was incorrect.

You don't KNOW what you're talking about! I just told you!

>
>it was cute how you tried to parodize what i said about

It was cuter how you made up the word "parodize". RERRID!!

>Spielberg's white bread ass films

like The Color Purple? Schindler's List? Munich? Above The Law? Out for Justice?

with your trivial verbiage.
>please stop, you aint ever read, understand, or tried to
>engage anything worth shit, so take that silly attempt to
>infantilize my simplified statement/analysis of what his films
>actually represent to the fools who are impressed by someone
>who uses dead ideas/words like solipsism; next you gun try to
>incorporate mimickry and simulacrum into your phony
>ponitications on ass directors like Spielberg.

Point taken, but if your malcrumdental saperstree ever lept up to anything but sacrifical hegemony for the bougeorsie, I'd consider all snozzwanglers/vermicious kinnits to level/level at point forty megaframs of supermentrual spyrochetes expeealledocious. RERRID!!

Seriously though, its obvious you're trying to sound smarter than you are and you do that tell-tale thing that all pseudo-intellectuals/psychopaths do when they try/attempt to sound/appear smarter/less stupid than they/them are/is when they/them write/type respond/react.

oh...and one more thing, ala lalalalong, just because I apparently missed it, was your "...simplified statement/analysis of what his films actually represent..."?

>
>Goonies was tight

It was wasn't it? And yet he directed all of his other films with such a banal whitebreadosity.

Films like: Canonball Run II, Mami Culo Grande 4, Catholic High School Girls In Trouble, etc.

...he clearly is not the worst A-list director, i
>just like shacking shit up...

Dude...shack that shit the fuck up!! Boom shak a tak!!

...Rattner, Kevin Smith and the bunch
>are just easy targets

MAN!! That is what is so admirable about your nonsensical posts. You just shack all the shit up like the non-conformist gibberish talker you are! You're such a risk taker, such a rule breaker. You're a heart breaker. A love taker. Don't you mess around with me.

>
>ohh yeah fuck off