Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectRE: Steven Speilberg directed the LIVING FUCK out of Goonies, huh?!?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=54066&mesg_id=54182
54182, RE: Steven Speilberg directed the LIVING FUCK out of Goonies, huh?!?
Posted by astralblak, Wed Nov-07-07 07:02 PM
i'll do as i please. most of the movies you listed are ones he financed, ala he gets producer credit. im talking about films he actually directed. gump is not one of them, i thought it was, but i was incorrect.

it was cute how you tried to parodize what i said about Spielberg's white bread ass films with your trivial verbiage. please stop, you aint ever read, understand, or tried to engage anything worth shit, so take that silly attempt to infantilize my simplified statement/analysis of what his films actually represent to the fools who are impressed by someone who uses dead ideas/words like solipsism; next you gun try to incorporate mimickry and simulacrum into your phony ponitications on ass directors like Spielberg.

Goonies was tight and i could care less if white folks and the white academy awards commity loves tooting his horn or if even one of my true masters Kubrick felt Speilberg was his peer. i dont dig his films. but as some1 stated earlier, I overstated the question. he clearly is not the worst A-list director, i just like shacking shit up. Rattner, Kevin Smith and the bunch are just easy targets

ohh yeah fuck off