Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectRE: so you STILL trying to evade the question
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=53847&mesg_id=53905
53905, RE: so you STILL trying to evade the question
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Fri Apr-20-07 11:05 AM
>so now you know what he cares about? LOL

nope - I only said I don't *think* he cared about it. And I only even said that much because you asked me about it (cuz unlike you, when I'm asked a direct question I can actually give a straight answer w/o all this runaround evasion bs you're on).

meanwhile you're claiming you know for a fact that he deliberately chose to make them that specific way for so-and-so specific purpose? LOL.

>no
>look, this isn't a playground
>this sort of 'what is it then?' 'i'm not telling you nyah nyah
>nyah' nonsense is childish

LOL - no, this evasive 'lol enlighten me then' 'i'm 90% certain i know what you were going to say anyway nyah nyah' nonsense is what is childish here.

Look, I asked you a simple, direct question, and you don't want to answer. fine. then I guess it's not that big of a deal to you, so then you should be able to fucking drop it already and move on.

But if you're so eager to find out, then answer the fucking question already instead of throwing the question back at me and claiming you already know the answer and all that other evasive reverse psychology bullshit you're running.

>what does it matter to you whether i know or not.
>the only way
>you'll gain anything from this conversation is by explaining
>your position then reading what i have to say about it

it doesn't matter to me whether you know or not, it only goes to highlight that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about with all the other shit you've been saying in this thread. And there is nothing for me to gain from this conversation, it's a fucking horrible movie that I hated anyway & that's all I even came in here to say in the first place.

but the only way you'll gain anything from this conversation is by explaining YOUR position then reading what I have to say about it, and then we can compare and contrast our positions and perhaps have a constructive discussion on it, if that's what you actually want.

but you evading the question and waiting for me to answer it for you & you then just saying "yeah I already knew that" (which you've already prepared for ahead of time by claiming you're 90% certain you know what I was going to say anyway) is a childish game that I'm not going to play, so if that's the route you want to go then you're wasting your time here.

so like I said, answer the question or FOH.