Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectBetter Career: M. Night Dogg or Tarantino?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=53847&mesg_id=53847
53847, Better Career: M. Night Dogg or Tarantino?
Posted by Basaglia, Wed Dec-31-69 07:00 PM

M. Night's movies have made more money and have been just as critically acclaimed, despite the backlash. Tarantino has benefitted from having an some kinda impenetrable shield of coolness, where his films are not be taken seriously...um, unless they are. He's like Kevin Smith 2.0 in that respect. "Oh, it's just for fun...you don't get it." An entire generation of hack industry writers, heavily influenced by Pulp and Dogs, act as if everything this muhfucka does is cutting edge. They just always seem to find some clever euphemism for BAD. He can put his bad acting ass in all his movies and no one says shit, but M. Night does it and there's a problem.

Anyway, 'nuff of my bitching. Who will have the better career when it's all said and done.

Far as I'm concerned, Tarantino's a one-hit wonder. M. Night Dogg is just flat out more talented than dude.

Poll question: Better Career: M. Night Dogg or Tarantino?

Poll result (63 votes)
M. Night Dogg (8 votes)Vote
Tarantino (40 votes)Vote
They both make the same movie over and over, so who cares. (4 votes)Vote
You just mad I'm bringing this up, bitch (2 votes)Vote
Yeah, they mad, Ba (2 votes)Vote
Whew! Thank goodness he signed that extension when he did...damn, I'd be so scared right now. LMAO. I WON! GOD HELPED! (7 votes)Vote