Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectMy shallow thoughts
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=53521&mesg_id=53687
53687, My shallow thoughts
Posted by Michi, Wed Jul-25-07 04:41 PM
I have been reading some scenes over again.

I love the scene with Xenophilius Lovegood and the destruction of the Horcruxes by Ron and Neville.

I thought when Remus Lupin showed up at Grimmauld Place that he was an imposter or under an Imperio Curse because his behavior seemed uncharacteristic for him to me. Why would be say that he'd be willing to finish Dumbledore's missions to destroy the Horcruxes? He had a wife and unborn kid to look after at home. But I did get a shotgun wedding feel from his marriage to Tonks. It was so...quick?

What really happened to Ariana Dumbledore? One theory I heard was that she was raped and that's why she wouldn't or couldn't control her magic.

Speaking of sex, I thought that was what Ginny was going to give Harry for his birthday, I was like :./ This is a kid's book. Also, I wondered if Voldemort and Bellatrix ever did it because she was really obsessed with him.

I felt sorry for Snape. His worst memory from Book 6 wasn't about James Potter bullying him, but that he called Lily a Mudblood and she never trusted him again.

I wanted Draco. Okay, well, maybe not die since he was an innocent kid, but at least maimed or horribly scarred. Y'know something to remind him of this ordeal.

Also, I liked the continuing theme of abandoned boys, whether emotionally or physically, such as Neville, Harry, Albus, Severus or Tom Riddle.