Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectWhat an amazing ending to a fantastic series
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=53521&mesg_id=53638
53638, What an amazing ending to a fantastic series
Posted by JungleSouljah, Mon Jul-23-07 10:41 PM
It was everything I wanted and even more. Rarely has any film, album, or book lived up to the hype. Deathly Hallows did.

I loved the way that JK incorporated all of the past books, especially the first three. Clearly old girl had thought this whole thing out a long, long, long ass time in advance. And I loved that everyone played an integral role at some point during the book. The Snape (Prince's Tale) and Dumbledore (King's Cross) chapters were excellent. I had several oh shit moments during The Prince's Tale... at one point I thought Petunia was gonna turn out to be a witch. That would have been wild.

I can't wait to see this on film. It had better be 3.5 hours of pure heat and they better put a killer director behind it. Yates is gonna have to really step it up on Half Blood Prince.

At some point I'm going to properly read through all 7 again, most likely in the ensuing months before the film drops.

Man I wish I could start all over again from scratch. It was an experience unlike anything else.