Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectI forgot he was a voice in CARS
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=52565&mesg_id=52639
52639, I forgot he was a voice in CARS
Posted by Big Chief Rumbletummy, Wed Jun-13-07 08:56 AM

But I remember not even noticing that until I read his name in the credits.

Well that does it!!

I've now decided what with The Sopranos ending, the NBA Season being over for all intents and purposes, and my court mandate work project coming to a close that I am going to dedicate my forseeable free time to getting Michael Keaton's career back on track.

I'm going to do my part to make June 2007 the semi-official Okayplayer "Hey...Remember Michael Keaton?" month. Starting today I will have Michael Keaton avatars and signatures and do my best to drop the name here and there. I'll also be revealing several semi-official Big Chief Rumbletummy "Phun Phacts" © regarding the former actor and his former career, RIP. There will also be a 50-50 raffle, refreshments, and I'm trying to get a dunk tank set up in the PTP Archives. Of course, any monies raised will go to getting Mike some new head shots...whatever it takes to get Mr. Keaton back where he belongs!

So remember: June 14, 2007 - June 28, 2007 <-- These 2 weeks comprise the semi-official Okayplayer "Hey...Remember Michael Keaton?" month.

I wash my hands...and my FEET of you!!