Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectTHe movie was great tho and it gets people to read the book
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=51864&mesg_id=51966
51966, THe movie was great tho and it gets people to read the book
Posted by Menphyel7, Tue May-08-07 07:34 AM
THE BOOK CHANGED MY LIFE for real.......the movie is amazing so many quotables and just a great piece of cinema from beginning ot end of course it couldn't be 100% accurate I"m glad it got off what it did. I mean the fact a man like Malcolm got the treatment he deserve is amzing.

I mean its still white people out today who think malcom is evil and martin is good. let me tell you my freshman year roomate experince.

I boght a poster with the by all means neccessary quote and a pic of malcom wiht his finger pointed and hung it up on the wall with my white rich kid roomate.......then he had the ignorance to bel ike "well why was Maclom so violent and hated white people I don't see no difference between him and Hilter who wnated all teh jews dead"

I was like this muthafucka did not compare Shabazz to Hilter I was about to smack this muthafucka right then and there. I had to sit there and school him for a hour or so. that was the most time I tlak to him my whole year there lol.