Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectI can't believe that this BS is getting so much play on this board...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=43358&mesg_id=43467
43467, I can't believe that this BS is getting so much play on this board...
Posted by Wisdom9, Tue Dec-20-05 05:58 PM
...in the sense that some people *actually* seem to be taking it seriously.

Listen--of the so-called 'Negro Illuminati" that are named in this 'theory', *all* of them (other than Farrakhan) are either *owned* by whites outright, or are where they are today largely because of the support of whites.

Chapelle is the biggest sensation to hit the comedy scene since Eddie Murphy came out 22 years ago. Chapelle's show was (and still is, to some extent) making a LOT of money for the white people who own Viacom.

Exactly *what* is it that makes anybody think that Viacom is going to let a bunch of black outsiders mess with their money like that? Trust me, anybody that went against them would have their public image plummet overnight to where Michael Jackson's is.

I mean, the mere thought that WHOOPI GOLDBERG, of all people, would do *anything* to oppose the will of *any* powerful white man in the entertainment industry--for the benefit of her 'Brothers and Sisters in the Black Community', no less??

LOLOLOL....and I have some beachfront property in Nebraska that I'd like to sell you.

Like I said, the main reason why Michael Jackson is not on the level that these people are anymore is that he was messing with these white people's MONEY (Beatles Catalog). The 'pedophilia' thing is a smokescreen. Even if he did do it, there are plenty of other prominent individuals in the entertainment industry who deal with that kind of stuff as well--but they are able to keep it under cover because of who they are.

You think that any of the 'Black Illuminati' are looking to become the next Michael Jackson, and have their business put in the street because they are messing with YT's money?

Come on--these people didn't get to where they are by being stupid.

This is some old 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' BS, just applied to Blacks instead of Jews....