Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectI had thought Shadowpact was officially a 'One Year Later' title
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=40675&mesg_id=40897
40897, I had thought Shadowpact was officially a 'One Year Later' title
Posted by lonesome_d, Thu Sep-28-06 11:46 AM
that is, issue #1 began a year after Infinite Crisis ended. Which would mean that DC and the rest were around during the 52 period and therefore free to hang with Dr. Fate's old helm, find Ralph Dibny, travel to Giza, whatever.

Problems with that: Superman was still depowered at the start of the OYL, so #1 would really have had to have been Fifteen Months Later or something along those lines.

If you're right, and it began right after IC's completion, then the problem is that Superman was definitely depowered at that point.

given your summary, I'm kinda glad I only read Shadowpact #1. I've since read a good bit more of Willingham's stuff and might try to find some of the other books, but the whole 'did they just age a year, or did a year actually pass?' question doesn't turn me on much.

*shrug* i dunno... you're probably the magic expert here outside of Nukkapedia and his Shazamarific worldview. I think 52/OYL has a LOT of little things in it that weren't completely ironed out amongst the various editors.