Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectOkay, I think I know what 52 is....SPOILERS?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=40675&mesg_id=40861
40861, Okay, I think I know what 52 is....SPOILERS?
Posted by JRennolds, Fri Sep-15-06 06:59 PM
Devilance The Pursuer was a New God, he was charged with the task of capturing/killing our space-bound heroes, because they saw something at the edge of the universe in IC. It was hinted that they saw HEAVEN and were not supposed to, right? Well, what if "Heaven" is behind the Source Wall i.e. that huge barrier at the edge of the DC Universe where it is rumored the Anti-Life equation can be found (see: Darksied).

Well, remember when The Flashes took out SBP, in IC4? What if somehow they took him into sector 3601, the expanse *that may* lay behind the source wall? The guardians could be nervous about Prime because he may know the Anti-Life equation and the secrets of this "heaven"? Maybe the Guardians are guarding that sector because it holds the "key to controlling the universe"??? Or maybe 3601, is Heaven and somehow it has been corrupted thus, bringing many recently deceased heroes/villains back to life? Finally, what if 3601 is the second universe? I think the Flashes are deeply entrenched in the "52". Where's Wally West and his family? 52!

I know this sounds like some jibber-jabber, but GL #13 has me wondering...