Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectSure
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=40675&mesg_id=40732
40732, Sure
Posted by lonesome_d, Wed Jul-26-06 05:10 PM
I was disappointed that Ralphy caved so quickly. I wonder if he goes crazy... I know the OYL Titans don't have Cassie back but she's off doing her own thing sans Cult, and the only reference I've seen to Ralph was Batman saying he was '....oitherwise occupied.'

The Black Adam show was good. I've learned most of my Marvel family history from Freddy, so I'm kinda anxious to see his response to this week. As an uninitiate and non-recipent of the Wisdom of Solomon, I know no better than to find this part of the story amusing.

Side news... thhere was a Batchick in the Birds of Prey, but it certainly did not appear to be Batwoman based on last week's 52 intro. It also didn't look like Cassie. Thoughts?

I'm disappointed the character origin was only 2 pages long. Did they stretch the story more? Then again, WW's origin is't that interesting to me, so *shrug* it's better than Donna And Her Mysterious Talking Orb.