Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectWeek 8
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=40675&mesg_id=40683
40683, Week 8
Posted by lonesome_d, Thu Jun-29-06 04:29 PM
Steel: Obviously the focus of this issue. LOVED the cover artwork. I think the infection of Steel was a little unnecessary given what Natasha is getting up to. All in all, looking VERY forward to a Lex-Steel showdown next week... from the 'next week' pic it looks like Steel goes into it sans armor !?! Hmmm... Maybe Booster's smashed goggles were a false lead, and Steel goes down? Would make sense with the work they're putting in to set Natasha up as a legacy character...

Ralph: Hey, if everyone knows Gingold was his secret, why doesn't everyone drink Gingold? Stupid question, probably, but wouldn't you want to stretch? Either way, I really like Ralph's characterization here, but the resurrection cult story had better pick up a bit soon.

Black Adam, the Question, Montoya: Sorely missed.

Booster: Good to see him losing his shit. I'm thinking of betting that BG doesn't kick off, and the focus on him will be his 'redemption.' Unless the redemption is his ultimate sacrifice, but that would be too corny even for Booster.